Terms of service
By participating in Little House 3D site, you agree to abide by the following rules and restrictions:
By accepting membership to this site, you affirm and agree that you have read this document and will review it from time to time as Little House 3D reserves the right to make changes to these guidelines as is deemed necessary, and that you will adhere to all terms listed within.
By using our site to download files from, you agree and affirm that you do so at your own risk, and that you indemnify Little House 3D against any liability whatsoever. While we will review links, sample submissions, and occasionally test downloads, we ask, for your own safety, that you take precautions.
Anyone that participates in the following actions will be dealt with legally and all appropriate measures taken:
• Anyone caught posting a link to any file containing a virus, Trojan, or other harmful payload.
• Anyone caught posting a link that leads a member to pornography (i.e.: ‘porn spam’), or any other sort of questionable material, whether a download or website.
• Anyone attempting to “hack” or otherwise disrupt the normal functioning of this forum.
• Non-working links (i.e.: “dead links”) will be removed when found, or by request. We will wait up to 72 hours before deletion to account for periodic outages and server down-times.
• We ask that your creation not infringe upon the copyrights of others. Infringements will be removed and the offense remedied as circumstances warrant. This includes, but is not limited to; characters, textures, or meshes and/or items that contain any 3 rd party data that is trademarked, patented, or copyrighted to other corporations. Items that are “similar to” or “looks like” will be judged on a case-by-case basis. All copyright-related complaints will be considered, although the complainant must provide proof of infringement before consideration is made. [This proof should follow the guidelines specified in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.]
Here is an outline of the chain of events that we will follow towards making corrections within the forum:
• An official warning is given to all parties involved. These warnings will be logged, but they will be kept away from public view.
• If the official warning is ignored, or the problem recurs from the same member, then the member will have all forum privileges suspended (for an undetermined period of time).
• Anyone violating the Forum Guidelines after reinstatement from suspension will be banned outright, including all known “clone” accounts of the person being banned.
• Further legal action will be taken as deemed necessary by Little House 3D.
Moderators will actively remedy any situations that arise which conflict with these Terms of Service. If you have any questions or concerns about moderator actions please contact admin at Little House 3D. Do not make a forum post on the issue as it will be removed.
Specifics actions which will be taken include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Deletion and/or locking of all posts or threads where any illegal activity, (such as Warez requests, or posting of inappropriate materials, or copyright issues) is apparent.
• Locking or deletion of threads that are considered ‘spam’. Spam consists of creating multiple threads in different places pertaining to the same subject matter.
• Deletion or locking or posts or threads that are deemed to contain personal attacks on an individual or organization. This is a matter of subjectivity and is determined by Little House 3D.
• Deletion of posts or threads if any personal information (such as email address, cc info, home address, telephone/fax number, etc.) or site mail is disclosed or published without the permission of the sender.
• Deletion or locking of posts or threads involving copyright accusations. Any such copyright issues need to be categorically proven and resolved between the two parties before any public discussion on the situation occurs.
• Deletion, locking, or editing of any posts or threads that are not properly flagged for content.